- A detoxifying Yoga workout from MTV Power Yoga star, Kristin McGee
- A brand new energizing drink product to kick-start your workout
- Post workout coconut water hydration to replenish electrolytes
- Soothing teas with plant based anti-oxidants to improve your skin
- A cleansing organic deep-pore facial wash
- Organic omega 3, flax and fish oil supplements in new flavors
- Satisfying healthy snacks and nutritious treats
- A gift from an organic yoga clothing company
Everything in the box is something I will definitely use. I had already used the teas before I took this picture. Oops! They were really good by the way. :) The Kind bar was really yummy! My son liked the chips and my husband got to try the HyDrive energy drink which he said was a good flavor and seemed to give him more energy. I tried the coconut water and at first I didn't like it but it kind of grew on me and I kept drinking more. I really want to try the yoga dvd but I think it will have to wait till after I have the baby.
I think this is a great deal if you want to get healthier. And for the month of May KlutchClub is donating 10% of revenue to Bright Pink an organization that helps early detection, prevention and awareness of breast and ovarian cancer. Anyone who uses the code BrightPink gets 10% off their purchase AND donates 10% to this great charity.
KlutchClub has generously offered to give one of my readers a box! Just fill out the rafflecopter form below. Good Luck! U.S. Only